Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 6, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Don't forget to link back your post to their blog.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Materials: Stampedous stamp; Versafine Lagoon ink stamp pad; rhinestones, Bazzill card stock; American Crafts Chloe white alphabet sticker; Fotoblendz Clipping Masks from Designer Digitals.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Materials used: Black cardstock, Perfect pearls, Inkadinkado Stamp, Say it with Crystals by Prima, All about Scrapbook rub ons & wood buttons (I bought these at National Bookstore); "you + me" by Me & My Big ideas; Flourished Photo Brushes by Designer Digitals.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Pictures were taken at the Bagiuo Botanical Garden. It was indeed a Happy day. Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Celebrate a month filled with gorgeous blooms with May's beautiful picks! You will find a huge assortment of Prima's top-notch flowers-all in lovely shades of lavender, as well as a few sparkly centers and gorgeous leaves to finish off any project with style.
Selections shown above include:
* Symphony Flowers-gorgeous flowers which include 6 different sparkly flowers in the same package
* Melange Flowers-check out the detail on these lovely blooms.
* Calcutta Blooms in Pink-so much texture, so many uses!Pearl Panache-sheer fabrics and glitter add so much to these tiny blossoms.
* Winter Roses in Purple-fully-formed roses with glitter and crustal shavings on the curled edges.
* Temple Leaves in Lavender- amazing bendable leaves that will add a stunning effect to your projects.
* Love Story polka-dotted rose-sigh! Just so romantic.
* Pearl Panache Purple flowers-each flower comes complete with a sweet pearl center.
* Madrigal Blooms in purple-amazing fabric flowers that will be stunning on your layouts!
* Fairytale Roses in Purple-sweet, tender small roses that come on our creative clear packaging.
* Mini-Bouquet-lily in pink-a whole mini-bouquet that is perfect for altered projects or cards.
* Dynasty Centers-these babies are fabulous! So rich and detailed. Use on the center of a flower or as an accent on your page.
* Zazi flowers-soft, feminine flowers in fabric with sequins and sparkles that put a smile on your face.
* Exotic Gardenia-tropical flowers that are perfect for vacation layouts!
* Petite- Mums-multi-layered flowers with complete pearl centers. So amazing on a project!
Want to win some of these fun products? Do what i am doing, I posted their announcement here in my blog, and I will let Prima knows about my post. Very easy right?!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
For this calendar, this is one of Imaginisce's Snag 'em Stamps. The die cut from the A Shore Thing Collection. The flower button embossed with clear embossing.
Materials used: Imaginisce Scooter Vacation; Jammin' Journaling from A Shore Thing Collection; Pops 'n Flops Rob ons from Summer Cool Collection; Versafine Deep Lagoon ink; Flower by Imaginisce; Therm o Web foam dots; Designer Digitals:KPertiet In a Strip Overlay
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Today, when I saw Heidi in the classroom, I was awestruck because she is one of the people I admire in the scrapbooking world. I've also admired her work, ideas, and products. The class was fun! fun! fun!. I enjoyed it very much. I just wished I was able attend her class the whole day (well maybe next time!). Attending the class was relaxing for me! I love scrapbooking! I hope Heidi that you come and visit us soon.
Material used: Designer Digitals: KPertiet Photocluster no 7; AVictoria Everyday Amazing Brush
Friday, April 9, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
After waiting for soooo long, it is finally back! I am very happy! They have a special time on April 13th after Americal Idol. I am really looking forward to all the new songs, and routines, most especially what the Glee Club's going to perform in Nationals.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
We want EVERYONE to have a chance to win so we are changing the rules a bit.
1) Please copy this write-up and link us on your blog, Facebook, or any other site that you frequent (please follow their TOU).
2) Then post here with a link to your blog, Facebook or site post for your chance to win BIG with Prima!
3) One US and one International winner will be chosen on Thursday, March 4th, 2010.
And we are getting closer and closer to revealing our secret-it won't be long now!
Just a couple more days of suspense!
I am encouring everyone to join! Enjoy!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Prima is also giving out prizes. Just create an annoucement of the big reveal to your blog, and post a comment and the link of your blog to Prima blog. Very easy huh?