Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Celebrate a month filled with gorgeous blooms with May's beautiful picks! You will find a huge assortment of Prima's top-notch flowers-all in lovely shades of lavender, as well as a few sparkly centers and gorgeous leaves to finish off any project with style.
Selections shown above include:
* Symphony Flowers-gorgeous flowers which include 6 different sparkly flowers in the same package
* Melange Flowers-check out the detail on these lovely blooms.
* Calcutta Blooms in Pink-so much texture, so many uses!Pearl Panache-sheer fabrics and glitter add so much to these tiny blossoms.
* Winter Roses in Purple-fully-formed roses with glitter and crustal shavings on the curled edges.
* Temple Leaves in Lavender- amazing bendable leaves that will add a stunning effect to your projects.
* Love Story polka-dotted rose-sigh! Just so romantic.
* Pearl Panache Purple flowers-each flower comes complete with a sweet pearl center.
* Madrigal Blooms in purple-amazing fabric flowers that will be stunning on your layouts!
* Fairytale Roses in Purple-sweet, tender small roses that come on our creative clear packaging.
* Mini-Bouquet-lily in pink-a whole mini-bouquet that is perfect for altered projects or cards.
* Dynasty Centers-these babies are fabulous! So rich and detailed. Use on the center of a flower or as an accent on your page.
* Zazi flowers-soft, feminine flowers in fabric with sequins and sparkles that put a smile on your face.
* Exotic Gardenia-tropical flowers that are perfect for vacation layouts!
* Petite- Mums-multi-layered flowers with complete pearl centers. So amazing on a project!
Want to win some of these fun products? Do what i am doing, I posted their announcement here in my blog, and I will let Prima knows about my post. Very easy right?!