Sunday, April 18, 2010

Imaginisce April Challenge

On April 1st, Imaginisce announced their April Sketch created by Aphra Bolyer. I hope to win because the challenge winner will get a choice of the i-top Tool package or a 75 dollars prize pack!!! AWESOME! For my layout, I used the Scooter's Vacation paper. The pictures were taken when we went to Puerto Princesa in Palawan. This was our last day, and the trip was great and exciting.

For the detail below, I created an oval cut in half. I used the small images from the paper for the 3D effects. For the small red camera, I used clear UTEE to emboss. Aren't they all cute?

For this calendar, this is one of Imaginisce's Snag 'em Stamps. The die cut from the A Shore Thing Collection. The flower button embossed with clear embossing.


Materials used: Imaginisce Scooter Vacation; Jammin' Journaling from A Shore Thing Collection; Pops 'n Flops Rob ons from Summer Cool Collection; Versafine Deep Lagoon ink; Flower by Imaginisce; Therm o Web foam dots; Designer Digitals:KPertiet In a Strip Overlay

4 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Lots of fun things in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. Good luck in the A Muse giveaway!

    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am new to your blog & it is really nice. I particularly love this layout you did for the Imaginisce challenge. You are talented. I hope you win.
    I am now a follower. Hope you can follow mine too where I am currently hosting a giveaway in hopes of reaching 100 followers. If interested, check out the post dated APRIL 15th and leave a comment there. Post about it on your blog & spread the news.
    I wish you all the best.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete